Have you installed a Fidelity Bank mobile application on your phone and do not know how to use it? Well, you do not have to worry. In today’s guide, I will show you step-by-step guidelines on how to use the Fidelity Bank mobile app.
For all your daily transactions, the only thing you need is the Fidelity Bank mobile application, and if you have signed up for any of their digital banking services, you are ready to carry your bank accounts with you wherever you go.
The mobile app helps you carry out various transactions, but above it all, it makes you a boss over your bank account.
That means that you do not need to walk to your bank to make a transaction, but rather with a mobile app installed on your phone, you can transfer money, buy airtime, pay your bills, subscribe to services, and check your bank account balance.
However, you cannot use the app if you have not signed up for any of the Fidelity Bank digital banking services, including mobile banking and online banking service.
Even sometimes, when you have signed up for their services, it becomes a bit of a challenge to use the app, but today I am here to show you how to get your way around it.
Table of Contents
Requirement To Use Fidelity Bank Nigeria Mobile Appliction
Below are the things you need to use the Fidelity Bank mobile app in Nigeria:
1. Fidelity Bank Nigeria mobile application.
2. Fidelity Bank online banking or mobile banking login details.
3. Smartphone or tablet
4. Active internet connection.
How To Use The Fidelity Bank Mobile App In Nigeria
If you want to use the Fidelity Bank mobile app, follow the steps below:
1. Open the app on your smartphone
2. Enter your Username
3. Next, type in your Password
4. Kindly ensure that you have entered the right login details.
5. Click on “Sign in” to log into your online banking or mobile banking account on the app.
6. Once you are logged in to your account on the app, navigate to the menu and select any of the services you want to use, including transfer, airtime, bill payment, and more.
That is how to use the mobile app.
Does Fidelity Bank Mobile Application Work On PC
No, the Fidelity Bank mobile app does not work on PC, as there is no PC version available yet. Although we hope they will, there will be a computer version of the app soon.
Is The Fidelity Bank App Free
Yes, the Fidelity Bank mobile application is free to you, and you don’t pay anything for using the app.
However, the bank will charge you a fee for every transaction you make through your account.