Are you seeking to pay back your Payday loan? You are in the right for full guidelines on how to repay your Access bank Payday loan.
One of the principal reasons people are refused loans is unpaid loans and late liquidation of loans. Sometimes people go as far as paying for loan penalties before paying back their loan.
So let me ask you when you pay back your loans late, how do you want to be handled next time you need a loan?
That is a question with an obvious answer, which you don’t need me to tell you.
For that reason, the only practice that guarantees easy loan access is making sure you repay your loans during the tenor.
Recently, most people rely on Access bank Payday loans to get instant cash for their urgent needs, especially during an emergency.
However, the big problem is that maybe due to how they acquired the loan, it becomes challenging for them to repay through the same means.
Today, we are here to show you how to repay your Access bank Payday loan in Nigeria.
Things You Need To Repay Your Access Bank Payday Loan
Below are the things you need to repay your Accessbank Payday loan:
1. Your Full name.
2. Access Bank account you used to apply for the loan.
3. Amount of your loan you took.
4. Cash amount of your loan debt.
Those are the things you need to repay your Payday loan in Nigeria.
How Do I Repay My Access Bank PayDay Loan
To repay your Accessbank Payday loan, kindly follow the steps below:
1. Kindly visit the nearest Access Bank branch in Nigeria, preferably where you hold an account.
2. Request got Payday loan repayment.
3. You will be given a form fill.
4. Kindly fill in the correct information on the form with the right information.
5. Submit it and add the amount of money you should pay if you are paying in physical cash.
That is how to repay your Accessbank Payday loan.
Is There Any Fee For PayDay Loan Repayment In Nigeria
No, Access bank Nigeria does not charge you to pay back your Payday loan.
Whenever you want to pay back your Payday loan, there is no fee charged except that if you did not pay with 30days and you are charged a penalty.