If you are a Fidelity Bank customer in Nigeria, you should make it mobile transfers. But even if you don’t know how to do it, we are here to show you how to register for a Fidelity Bank mobile transfer.
Mobile transfer services with banks have now become the most reliable way to send money to your family and friends.
Unlike the days when you need to visit your bank to send money, this time around with the Fidelity Bank USSD code, you can transfer money from your bank account to another person any time on your phone without the need to visit the bank.
Moreover, there are many ways you can use to make Fidelity Bank mobile send money, including USSD code, mobile banking, internet banking, and many more.
Despite the above, you cannot make a mobile transfer on Fidelity Bank without registering or any of their digital banking services.
So in this guide, we will give you a simpler way to sign up for the Fidelity Bank mobile transfer service, the USSD code.
Before we begin, let us see the things you need for the registration process.
Requirement To Register For Fidelity Bank Money Transfer In Nigeria
Below are the things you need to register for the Fidelity Bank mobile transfer in Nigeria:
1. The Fidelity Bank USSD transfer code
2. The Mobile phone number linked to your Fidelity Bank account.
3. Fidelity Bank account number
4. A cell phone that can make a call.
Those are the basics things you need to register for fidelity mobile transfer service in Nigeria.
How To Register Fidelity Bank Mobile Transfer In Nigeria
To successfully register for the Fidelity Bank mobile transfer service in Nigeria, kindly follow the basic steps below:
1. Dial *770# is Your mobile phone number link to your Fidelity Bank account.
2. Next, chose “Instant banking.”
3. Enter your Fidelity Bank account number
4. Now, follow the next instructions to activate every day the bank transfer code on your mobile phone and link it to your bank account.
5. Set up a transfer and complete the activation process.
6. now, you have successfully registered for the Fidelity Bank mobile transfer service.
7. Dial the Fidelity Bank transfer code on your mobile phone number linked to your bank account, and make a mobile transfer instantly.
That is how to sign up for the Fidelity Bank mobile transfer service.
Can I Register For Fidelity Bank Mobile Transfer Online
Yes, you can register for Fidelity Online banking services which will automatically enable you for the mobile transfer service. Please take note that the USSD code service requires no internet to access it, but you need internet for internet banking.