Have you lost your Fidelity Bank account number? Worry not. In this guide, I will show you how to recover your Fidelity Bank account number in Nigeria.
Your bank account number is very significant in making all your transactions. It will be impossible to send money, buy airtime, check your account balance, and many others without it.
Fidelity Bank has provided numerous means you can use to check your account number, and you don’t need to be frustrated even if you have forgotten your Fidelity Bank NUBAN number.
Before we can proceed, let us find out the available ways you can use to recover your Fidelity Bank account number.
Ways You Can Use To Know Your Fidelity Bank Account Number In Nigeria
Below are available ways you can use to know your Fidelity Bank account number:
1. Bank statement
2. Fidelity Bank USSD transfer code
3. Online banking
4. What’s the nearest Fidelity Bank branch.
Those are many ways you can use to get or recover your fidelity account number in Nigeria. Still, in this guide, we will focus on how to use the Fidelity Bank USSD transfer code to check or get your account number.
Let us stay with what you need to recover your account number.
Requirement To Recover Your Fidelity Account Number In Nigeria
Below are the things you need to retrieve your Fidelity Bank account number in Nigeria:
1. Fidelity Bank Nigeria USSD code
2. Mobile phone number registered with Fidelity Bank account
3. Fidelity Bank mobile transfer PIN
4. Mobile phone (Smartphone or Analog)
What Is The USSD Code To Recover The Fidelity Bank Account Number
The USSD shortcode to recover a Fidelity account number is *770#. It is available to all Fidelity Bank customers in Nigeria.
Also, you can access it from almost all the mobile networks in Nigeria, including MTN, GLO, Etisalat, Airtel, Vodafone, and 9mobile, but only on the mobile phone number linked to your Fidelity Bank account.
How To Recover Fidelity Bank Account Number On Your Phone In Nigeria
To successfully recover your Fidelity Bank account number on your phone, follow these steps:
1. Dial *770# on your phone number registered with your Fidelity Bank account.
2. Next, reply with option 1 forget account number.
3. Enter your Fidelity Bank mobile transfer PIN.
4. Instantly, you will receive an SMS from Fidelity Bank with your account number.
That is all we have for you in this guide and we shall do our best to add more details to this post regularly. So do not hesitate to come back and read more.