It is normal with every bank in Nigeria, and once you have left your bank account for a long time without any active transaction, your account will be dormant.
In such instances, it becomes very hard for you to access your bank account to make transactions.
However, with Fidelity Bank Nigeria, there is always a provision for you to reactivate your account anytime you want to use it.
So in today’s guide, we will share with you step-by-step guidelines on how to reactivate your Fidelity Bank account.
Moreover, please do not be confused, as there is a huge difference between a blocked bank account and a deactivated bank account.
Fidelity Bank may deactivate your account for numerous reasons, and if you want to avoid all that, read below.
Why Is My Fidelity Bank Account Deactivated
Your Fidelity Bank account may be deactivated if you leave it for a long without any transaction, including deposits, withdrawal, and more.
Also when Fidelity Bank takes suspicious transactions through your bank account, especially ones that deal with fraud.
Requirement To Reactivate A Fidelity Bank Account In Nigeria
Below are the things you need to reactivate your Fidelity account:
1. Your Fidelity Bank account number
2. Full name on your Fidelity Bank account
3. Your bank verification number (BVN)
4. Mobile phone number linked to your bank account
5. Identification documents (passport, National ID, or driver’s license).
How To Reactivate Fidelity Bank Account In Nigeria
The reactivate your Fidelity Bank account, follow the steps below:
1. Visit the nearest Fidelity Bank branch
2. Reach out to the next available agent at the bank
3. Request for account reactivation.
4. You’ll be given the Fidelity Bank account reactivation form to fill.
5. Fill the form with valid information and your bank account details.
6. Submitted to the agents who gave you the phone.
7. Instantly, your request will be quickly sent to the appropriate department for review and assessment.
8. Once all your details have been verified. Your account will be reactivated instantly.
9. After your Fidelity Bank account has been reactivated, make a little deposit into the account to see if the transaction goes through.
That is how to reactivate your Fidelity account in Nigeria.