In this guide, we are going to share with you how to link your Ghana Card to your Zenith Bank account online.
The Ghana card has officially become the accepted means of verification, and as a result, everyone requires it for their day-to-day deals.
However, that should not surprise you, as the Government of Ghana made it a priority years ago to build a strong database that allows everyone to be found within minutes.
As a matter of fact, it is one measure that will help all security agencies in the country to crumple down on the bad guys and provide a very secure system for citizens.
Additionally, being a directive from the Bank of Ghana(BOG), all account holders from every financial institution, especially banks, must update their bank account information with their Ghana card details.
Because most people are hooked up with busy schedules, Zenith Bank Ghana has a device as a means to provide a self-service portal online which will assist account holders in linking their Ghana Card to their Zenith Bank accounts in minutes.
So, how can you add your Ghana Card to your Zenith Bank account?
Kindly find out below.
Why Must I Link My Ghana Card To Zenith Bank Account
You must link your Ghana card to your Zenith Bank account to enable you to have full access to all Zenith Bank services.
That means that if you fail to update your account information with your Ghana card, your bank account will be restricted, and you can’t make transactions.
Requirements To Link Ghana Card To Zenith Bank Account
Below are the things you need to update your Zenith Bank account information with your Ghana card:
1. Zenith Bank Account number
2. Ghana Card
3. Full name on your bank account
4. Mobile Phone number linked to your account
5. Email address
What Is The Portal To Link Ghana Card To Zenith Bank Account
Here is the website to link your Ghana card to your Zenith Bank account: https://apps2.zenithbank.com.gh/ghanacard/#/login
On this website, you can upload your Ghana card images both from nad back of the card and other information on the card.
How To Link Your Ghana Card To Your Zenith Bank Account Online
To successfully link your Ghana card to your Zenith Bank account online, follow the steps below:
1. Kindly visit https://apps2.zenithbank.com.gh/ghanacard/#/login
2. Next, enter your Account Number
3. Enter your Mobile phone number linked to your Zenith Bank account
4. Now, enter your date of birth.
5. Click on “Submit”
6. Instantly, you will receive an OTP code on your phone number linked to your account.
7. You can enter a confirmation code to verify your account and proceed.
8. Enter your Ghana Card Number
9. Input the Issued and Expiry date of your Ghana Card.
10. Now, take a picture of both the front and back of your Ghana card with a white background.
11. Tap on the “Card front” and upload the front image you took.
12. Again, tap on the “Card back” and upload the back image you took.
Please note that the image size should not be more than 5MB.
13. Ensure that all the information and files you have provided are correct.
14. Tap on “Upload Record.”
That is how to link your Ghana card to your Zenith Bank account.
You will receive a notification once the process has been completed.
How Much Does It Cost To Add Ghana Card To Zenith Bank Account
Zenith Bank does not charge any fee for linking your Ghana card to your account. That means that it is free.