In this guide, we are going to share with you how to link your Ghana Card to your CalBank account online.
The Ghana card has officially become the accepted means of verification, and as a result, everyone requires it for their day-to-day deals.
However, that should not surprise you, as the Government of Ghana made it a priority years ago to build a strong database that allows everyone to be found within minutes.
As a matter of fact, it is one measure that will help all security agencies in the country to crumple down on the bad guys and provide a very secure system for citizens.
Additionally, being a directive from the Bank of Ghana(BOG), all account holders from every financial institution, especially banks, must update their bank account information with their Ghana card details.
Because most people are hooked up with busy schedules, CalBank Ghana has a device as a means to provide a self-service portal online which will assist account holders in linking their Ghana Card to their CalBank accounts in minutes.
So, how can you add your Ghana Card to your CalBank account?
Kindly find out below.
Table of Contents
Why Must I Link My Ghana Card To CalBank Account
You must link your Ghana card to your CalBank account to enable you to have full access to all CalBank services.
That means that if you fail to update your account information with your Ghana card, your bank account will be restricted, and you can’t make transactions.
Requirements To Link Ghana Card To CalBank Account
Below are the things you need to update your CalBank account information with your Ghana card:
1. CalBank Account number
2. Ghana Card
3. Full name on your bank account
4. Mobile Phone number linked to your account
5. Email address
What Is The Website To Link Ghana Card To CalBank Account
Here is the website to link your Ghana card to your CalBank account:https://customerupdate.caleservice.net/
On this website, you can upload your Ghana card images both from nad back of the card and other information on the card.
How To Link Your Ghana Card To Your CalBank Account Online
To successfully link your Ghana card to your CalBank account online, follow the steps below:
1. Kindly visit https://myghanacardupdate.CalBank .com/portal/
2. Click On “Ghana Card Update”
3. Enter your Calbank account number
4. Enter your date of birth details
5. Now, click on “Verify”
6. You receive an OTP code on your phone number linked to your account.
7. Now, enter the OTP code you received and verify your account.
8. Kindly enable the camera on your SMartphone, and take a selfie(photo of yourself)
9. Take a photo of the back of your Ghana Card
10. Now take a photo of the front of your Ghana Card
11. Ensure that the pictures are very clear
12. Upload the phone of your Ghana Card, both front and back.
13. Now, submit it.
14. You will receive a notification once the account is updated.
That is how to link your Ghana card to your CalBank account.
You will receive a notification once the process has been completed.
How Much Does It Cost To Add Ghana Card To CalBank Account
CalBank does not charge any fee for linking your Ghana card to your account. That means that it is free.