Have you finished your easy account limit? Worry not, because, in this article, you’ll get to know how to increase the FNB South Africa Easy account limit and continue enjoying banking with FNB, an easy account.
FNB easy account is one of the bank accounts you can register with FNB and is meant for day-to-day banking like sending and receiving money.
The account has a limitation on the amount you can transfer per day, but the bank also allows you to request a limit increase.
There are two ways you can request the increase of the limit without having to visit the bank and also can visit the bank to request a limit increase.
Below are the two ways to easily increase your FNB easy account limit without hassle.
1. Through online banking
FNB offers online banking services to all customers who registered for an easy account, and there are several services you can access through it.
To successfully increase your FNB South Africa Easy account limit follow these steps:
1. Visit the FNB website
2. enter your username and password.
4. Click ‘Login’
5. Click the ‘My Bank Accounts’ tab.
6. Select the credit card associated with your Easy account
7. Select the Increase Limit button.
8. Click the Yes button to continue.
9. Enter the prompted relevant information.
10. Acknowledge that you meet the requirements
11. Select the Continue button.
12. Select the Accept button to confirm your monthly financial commitments
13. Complete the details on the form
14. Select the Continue button.
15. Click the Confirm button if all the details are correct.
16. Read and click Accept Terms and Conditions.
17. Select the Continue button.
18. Click the Accept button to accept your FNB Credit Card Limit Increase.
19. Click the Finish to complete the process.
2. Increase FNB Easy Account Limit Through FNB Banking App
The second way to increase your FNB easy account limit is through FNB banking APP.
Follow the steps below to increase your FNB South Easy account limit vis the FNB App:
1. Log in to the FNB app.
2. At the top left section of your screen, tap on the little hamburger menu.
3. Scroll down and click on the ‘settings’ tab.
4. Click on the ‘Daily Limits’ tab.
5. Proceed to increase the account limit for each form of payment. Note to keep the limit below the maximum shown amount.
6. Click ‘Next’ bottom right of the screen.
7. Enter any card number associated with your FNB easy account and the ATM pin.
8. Confirm the changes and tap ‘confirm.
3. Visit the nearest FNB branch
If you have tried the above ways and failed to increase your FNB easy account limit, you can visit the nearest FNB branch and request the increase.
At the bank, everything will be processed for you before leaving the bank.
That is all you must know on how to increase the FNB South Africa Easy account limit.