Anytime you sign up for the Fidelity Bank mobile banking or the online banking service, you will need a one-time PIN(OTP) to complete the registration process.
The OTP is an authentication code that will be sent to your mobile phone number linked to your bank account, and you are required to enter it to certify that you are the actual owner of the account.
However, sometimes it isn’t easy to get your one time PIN code from Fidelity Bank for numerous reasons. So in this banking guide, I will show you how to get one time PIN.
With the Fidelity Bank one-time PINcode, your account is secured as you are the only person that can have access to the code to authenticate any transactions you make.
With all that in place, it is safe to say that Fidelity Bank offers one of the most secured banking services, and your money is always secured.
There are various ways to get an OTP from Fidelity Bank, but we shall focus on the most simple procedure in this guide.
Table of Contents
What Is Fidelity Bank OTP
A Fidelity Bank OTP is a one-time PIN that is used to verify all transactions you make with your bank account. Also, sometimes, when signing up for online banking or internet banking service, you will need an OTP code to verify your account.
Requirement To Get Fidelity Bank OTP In Nigeria
Below are the things we need to get a one time PIN code from Fidelity Bank in Nigeria:
1. Your Mobile phone number linked to your Fidelity Bank account
2. Fidelity Bank Nigeria USSD transfer code
3. Mobile phone
4. Available network signal
How To Get Fidelity Bank OTP For Cashless Withdrawal
To successfully get a Fidelity Bank OTP for Cardless withdrawal, follow the steps below:
1. Simply dial *770*8*AMOUNT# on your mobile number linked to your Fidelity Bank account. Suppose you want to withdraw 1000 Naira, it will be *770*8*1000#.
2. Next, follow the simple instructions on the next menu to generate an OTP.
3. Instantly, you will receive a one-time PIN code from Fidelity Bank on your phone number registered with your account number.
4. Write the One time PIN (OTP) and create a Paycode for your transactions.
That is how to get a Fidelity Bank one time PIN.
Why Can’t I Get Fidelity OTP
You will not receive a one-time PIN from Fidelity Bank if the mobile phone number is not linked to your bank account.
Also, if you are have not activated the Fidelity USSD transfer code on your phone, you won’t get the OTP via the shortcode.
I Can’t Get Fidelity Bank OTP What Should I Do
Do not panic; kindly restart your phone and try again. Also, ensure that you have a strong network signal, and that is because you will receive it through SMS on your phone.