Do you know you can transfer money from your Fidelity Bank with your phone in Nigeria?
Yes, it is possible, and with Fidelity Bank mobile banking or the online banking service, you can send any amount of money from your bank account to another account or to other banks in Nigeria.
Fidelity Bank Nigeria offers one of the most convenient ways to make transactions with your bank account.
Especially with their mobile banking service, you have total control of your bank account, and you can transfer money, buy airtime, check your account balance, pay bills, and many others.
The good news is that they have provided various ways through which you can use to send money from your bank account to others, including USSD banking, mobile banking, and internet banking.
So, you do not need to worry even if you don’t have a smartphone because, with the USSD banking service, you can access or make transactions from your account without an internet connection.
Table of Contents
What Is Fidelity Bank Transfer
Fidelity bank transfer is a service that allows account holders to send money from their bank account to their family and friends. It can be used for internal and external transfers.
That means you can use it to send money to Fidelity Bank and to other banks in Nigeria.
Ways To Transfer With Fidelity Bank In Nigeria
Below are the available movies you can use to make fidelity bank money transfer:
1. Fidelity bank USSD banking
2. Online banking
3. Mobile banking
4. Fidelity Bank mobile app.
Those are the way you can use send money from Fidelity bank. But, we will show you how to transfer money using the Fidelity Bank app, which is more convenient.
Requirement To Transfer Money With Fidelity Bank Mobile App
Below are the things you need to transfer money with the Fidelity Bank mobile app:
1. Fidelity Bank mobile app
2. Online banking or mobile banking login details.
3. Account number of the person you are sending the money to.
Smartphone or tablet
4. Active internet connection.
How To Transfer Money Using The Fidelity Bank Mobile App In Nigeria
To transfer money with Fidelity Bank mobile app, follow these simple steps below:
1. Open the Fidelity Bank mobile app on your phone
2. Enter your username
3. Next, type in your password
4. Kindly ensure that you have entered the right login details.
5. Now click on “Sign in” to log in to your online banking or internet banking account on the app.
6. Once you are logged into your account on the app, navigate to the menu section.
7. Click on “Transfers.”
8. Follow the next instructions and enter the account number of the person you are sending the money to.
9. Enter the amount you want to send.
10. Now, enter your Token PIN to confirm the transfer.
11. Instantly, your account will be debited and credited to the recipient account.
That is how to transfer money with Fidelity bank on the phone.