If you are searching for how to add a bank account to NPCI, you have come to the right place.
You’ll also learn how to check the Aadhaar linking status in NPCI online and the Aadhaar linking status in NPCI offline.
The National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) serves as a repository for Aadhaar Cards, which enables users to link their cards with any bank account of their choosing.
The connection is being done to facilitate the transfer of funds from Aadhaar-linked bank accounts to the bank accounts of those who are being paid, which is the primary motivation behind the linking.
How To Add Bank Account With NPCI
Below are the steps you must follow to add a bank account to NPCI:
- Gather all the documents you need, such as proof of ID, address, etc., and go to the bank branch closest to you.
- To link or seed your Aadhar number, you need to go to the right place and ask for an application form.
- Please fill out the form and send it in with your application.
- The bank account will be linked to NPCI by the government.
That is how to add a bank account to NPCI.
How To Check Aadhaar Linking Status In NPCI Online
Even after your Aadhaar number has been linked to your bank account, you can use the UIDAI website to check on the status of your Aadhaar number.
After a few moments of the Aadhaar being linked with the bank, you will be able to check the status of the Aadhaar on the official website of the UIDAI.
The following are the steps that need to be taken to validate this:
- Go to UIDAI, the official website
- From the ‘My Aadhaar’ menu, navigate to the ‘Aadhaar Services’ option. From there, select ‘Check Aadhaar/Bank Linking Status.’
- You will need to provide either your 12-digit Aadhaar number or your Virtual ID (16 digits).
- After entering the security code, you will be prompted to click the “Send OTP” button.
- •You must provide the OTP to check the status of the Aadhaar bank’s connection with the bank.
How To Check Aadhaar Linking Status In NPCI Offline
If you don’t have internet access, you can still check with your bank on the status of your Aadhaar connection by following the steps below:
- From a mobile phone number registered with UIDAI, dial *99*99*1#.
- You will need to enter your Aadhaar number, which consists of a full 12 digits.
- You will need to re-enter it to check if your bank account and your Aadhaar number are linked.
- There is no need to link your Aadhaar number to a bank account if you don’t truly want to take advantage of the benefits that come from government programs and services.
There you go. You now know how to add a bank account to NCPI and check the Aadhaar linking status in NPCI offline and online.