If you are outside the United States and want to learn how to add a bank account to PayPal outside the US, you have come to the right place.
In this guide, we also got details on transferring money with PayPal outside the US and setting up your PayPal to accept international currencies.
How To Add Bank Account To PayPal Outside The US
Below are steps to follow and learn how to add a bank account outside the US:
- Log into your account
- On the summary page, select the “Wallet” option from the menu bar located at the top of the screen.
- Select the “Link a bank account option” from the menu.
- Determine whether you would like to link a credit card or a bank account to your account, and proceed accordingly.
- If you want to link your PayPal account to a bank account, enter that bank’s details here.
- Navigate to the “Link bank account” link.
- You’ll be prompted to enter bank account details
- Follow the prompts to complete the process.
How To Transfer Money With PayPal Outside The US
To make transfers outside the US, follow the steps below:
- Go to paypal.com
- Log into your account.
- Select “More” after navigating to the “Send and Request” option in the top toolbar.
- Select “Send Money” from the “Send Money Abroad” menu.
- Click “Next” after choosing a nation from the drop-down menu.
- Choose how to deliver the payments from the alternatives available in that nation.
- Type in the transfer’s amount and currency.
- You can select the currency into which you want to change your money.
- If you choose a PayPal-based transfer, the recipient’s final payment amount, including fees and currency conversion, will be displayed immediately.
- Click “Next” if the amount is correct.
- Before you accept, PayPal will compute the costs you must pay.
- Enter the contact information for the recipient and select “Next.”
- You will also receive an invitation to sign up for a PayPal account if the address you choose isn’t already connected to one.
- If the beneficiary is someone you already know, add a note, their name, and their country of residency.
- Then, after you’re ready, counter-check your transfer and click “Continue.”
- Click “Send Payment Now” to finish the transaction.
How To Set Up Your PayPal To Accept International Currencies
You can set up your PayPal to accept international currencies by following the steps below:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Select Profile and settings by clicking the Business Profile button next to “Log Out.”
- Select My selling tools.
- Uncheck the box next to Block payments from people who “Have non-US” PayPal accounts” to enable international payments.
You are familiar with how to add a bank account to PayPal outside the US, transfer money with PayPal outside the US, and set up your PayPal to accept international currencies.