If you are searching for how to add a bank account to your PayPal business, you have come to the right place.
In this article, you’ll also learn how to open a PayPal account and verify a bank on PayPal.
How To Add Bank Account To PayPal Business
Below are instructions to follow and learn how to add a bank account to PayPal business:
- Log in to your PayPal Business account.
- Navigate to the top of the page and click Money.
- Select the “Link a new bank” option.
- Choose your bank
- You may have the opportunity to link your bank immediately by using the login information associated with your online banking account, but this will depend on your chosen bank.
- If the quick choice is unavailable, enter your bank account details manually.
- Lastly, click the “Agree and Link” button.
How To Open PayPal Business Account
The following are steps on how to open a PayPal business account:
- Visit PayPal.com
- Click the Sign-Up button.
- Choose the business account, and then click the Next button.
- After entering your email address, proceed by clicking the Next button.
- Next, generate a login ID and password for your business and provide the contact information for your company.
- Please inform us about your company: If you are a solo owner, enter your social security number; if you work for an employer, provide your employee ID number.
- If you have a website, enter the address of that website and then click the Continue button.
- You will be required to submit some extra personal information that will be used to validate your identification. This information will be used to confirm that you are who you say you are.
- As soon as it is finished, we will send you an email confirming the information you provided.
- At this point, you can begin using your account.
How To Verify Bank On PayPal Business
After you set up your PayPal business account and manually add your bank, PayPal will make two small transfers into your account within the first three business days.
Once you’ve seen the deposits in your bank account, here’s what you need to do to verify your PayPal business account:
- Log into your PayPal Business account.
- At the top of the page, click Money.
- Select the bank account that you want to confirm.
- Select Confirm.
- Enter the exact amounts of your two deposits into your account.
- Select Submit.
That is how to add a bank account to PayPal business.