If you are searching for how to add a bank account to the ledger live, you have come to the right place.
We also got details on how to remove an account on the ledger live and rename the account on the ledger live.
If you want to handle the cryptocurrency assets that are stored in your Ledger hardware wallet, it is imperative that you add accounts to Ledger Live.
When you add your accounts, your public addresses are saved on your computer or smartphone, and you no longer require your Ledger device to check your balance whenever you wish.
How To Add Bank Account To Ledger Live
Below are steps to follow to learn how to add a bank account to ledger live:
- Select Accounts from the panel on the left.
- Go to Portfolio if the Accounts button is grayed out.
- Select Add Account from the menu.
- Choose the crypto asset of the account to add by typing it in or selecting it from the drop-down box, and then click next.
- If a cryptocurrency asset is not listed, Ledger Live probably does not support it.
- Connect and unlock your device, then launch the cryptocurrency asset’s app.
- Press the Next key.
- Ledger Live will search the blockchain for already-existing accounts.
- The Accounts stage may include the following sections:
- Accounts with existing blockchain transactions are displayed in the Select existing accounts section.
- Check the account(s) you want to add, and then give them a name.
- You can add a new account by checking the Add New Account section box.
- This is not possible when the most recent account for a crypto asset has not yet received a transaction.
- The accounts already in the portfolio that cannot be added are listed in the section titled “Accounts in Portfolio.”
- Press the Next key.
- To add more accounts, click Add more.
- If not, close the window
How To Remove An Account On Ledger Live
You can remove an account on ledger live by following the below steps:
- Navigate to the Accounts page.
- To view the information of an account, click on it.
- Click the wrench symbol in the upper-right corner to enter the Edit Account window.
- Select the Delete option.
How To Rename An Account On Ledger Live
You can change the name of your Ledger Live Desktop account by accessing either the secondary account menu or the account page.
Below are steps to follow and rename account on ledger live:
- In Ledger Live, navigate to the Accounts page and choose the account you want to rename.
- Using the right-click button on your mouse, select the account.
- The detailed account page appears.
- Hover your mouse over your account name and click it.
- You’ll be allowed to change the name in the field.
- Enter the new account name and click the green checkmark button to save the changes.
That is how to add a bank account to the ledger live, remove an account on ledger live and rename the account on ledger live.