Are you searching for how do I load the cash app card? You’ll find this post useful on how do I load a cash app card.
In addition, you will get to learn about cash app card and how it works.
If you are a cash app user, you already know you can apply for a free cash app card. The cash app card works like any other debit card. However, you need to load it with cash. We will get into how you do that in a while, but first.
Table of Contents
What Is A Cash App Card
A Cash App Card is a Visa debit card given by Cash App that may be used in accessing your Cash App account’s funds.
Instead of transferring money from Cash App to a regular bank, you can use this card to spend your Cash App dollars directly at stores (both online and offline) and withdraw money from ATMs.
The cash app card functions to allow users to pay for items and services. Money can also be withdrawn from ATMs or bank accounts using the Cash app card.
It functions similarly to a bank account debit card. Things you buy will deduct money from your account, and you’ll see a list of the purchases you made with your cash balance.
How Do I Load The Cash App Card
There are two ways to load a cash app card. One is to visit the selected stores spread across the country, and the other is from your bank account.
At Selected Stores
You can visit any of the selected stores by cash app to assist its users in loading cash app cards. Here are how to go about it;
1. Go to a participating retail outlet and ask the cashier to add money to your Cash App.
2. Share the phone number you use to connect to your Cash App.
3. Give over the cash plus a $4 reload fee to the cashier;
4. The transaction will be completed
5. The funds should appear within 10 minutes
The selected stores where you can load a cash app card are:
- Dollar General
- Dollar Tree
- Family Dollar
- Rite Aid
From Your Bank Account
The second option on how I load the cash app is from your bank account. Here are steps to follow;
1. Launch the Cash App.
2. On the Cash App home screen, tap the “My Cash” tab on the far-left side of your screen at the bottom.
3. Click “Add Cash” on the “My Cash” tab and input the amount of money you want to put on your Cash App and Cash Card balance.
4. Enter the exact amount of money you want to add to your Cash App on the “Add Cash” tab and click “Add.”
Because the Cash App works so quickly, double-check the amount you want before hitting “Add” at the bottom of the screen.