Chances are you are gear because you were searching how do I activate my cash app debit card? You are in the right place, and in this post, you will get to the options available on activating a cash app credit card.
A cash app card, a debit card, is issued to a cash app user who applies but not by default. Therefore after applying and it arrives, the best step is to activate it and start using the card.
How Do I Activate My Cash App Debit Card
There are two easy options on how do I activate my cash app debit card.
Here is how to go about and activate a cash app card:
Activate Your Cash App Card With Qr Code
The first option is to activate the cash app card with a QR code. Here are steps on how to go about it.
1. Download and install the Cash application.
2. Select the Cash Card icon, which may be found at the bottom of the screen.
3. Select “Activate Cash App Card” from the drop-down menu to begin the activation procedure.
4. On the following page, you will be required to scan the QR CODE printed on your Cash Card with the camera on your mobile phone.
5. Maintain your attention on the QR code until the camera has successfully scanned it and the Cash app is properly aligned.
6. Once the scanning process has been completed successfully, your Cash Card will be ready to be used immediately.
How To Activate The Cash App Card Without Qr Code
A cash app debit card is the second way to activate a cash app debit card without a QR code. Here are steps to follow and activate your cash app card.
1. Launch the cash app
2. Tap the Cash Card icon, which may be found at the bottom of the home screen.
3. The activation process begins when you select “Activate Cash Card” from the menu options.
4. Select “Use CVV instead” from the drop-down menu under “Missing QR Code.”
5. Enter the CVV code and the expiration date from your Cash Card to complete the transaction on the following screen. Please click here to confirm your request.
6. After receiving a confirmation message, your Cash App Card will be ready to use immediately.