Have you forgotten your GTBank password? If you are looking for a way to recover it, this guide will help you. This quick GTB guide will show you how to get your GTBank password.
Whenever you want to log in to your GTBank online banking account, you will need your password before signing in.
However, you might forget your password for some reason, especially for those who do not usually use the online banking portal.
It can be very tedious to sign in to your GTBank internet banking account online when that happens.
For that reason, Guaranty Trust Bank Nigeria has provided a way you can use to reset your password anytime you forget it.
So if you are searching for a way to get your GTB password, kindly read this guide follow the procedure below.
What Is GTBank Password
Gtbank password is the login password you used to sign in to your online banking or mobile banking account. It is unique and known only to you, and for security reasons, you mustn’t share it with anyone.
Ways To Get Your Password If You Forget It
Below are the available ways you can use to get a GTB password:
1. Gtbank online banking portal
2. Gtbank mobile banking app.
Requirements To Get Your Password
Below are the things you need to get your password:
1. Gtbank User ID
2. Answer your secret questions
3. Smartphone or PC
How Can I Get My GTBank Password
Follow the steps below to get your GTBank Password:
1. Visit the GTBank internet banking portal
2. Enter your GTB User ID, and click on “Forgot Password.”
3. You will be taken to the GTB password reminder site.
4. Kindly provide the answer to your secret question
5. Ensure that the answer you have provided is right.
6. Now, click on “Continue.”
7. Complete the process to get your password.
That is how to get your GTB password.