At the heart of this guide is the answer to the question, “Does PNC have a Zelle for business account.”
So if you want to use your PNC Corporate account with Zelle, here is a simplified guide to serving your interest. So kindly exercise some patience and read through.
Without saying much about Pittsburgh National Corporation (PNC), its customers are well accustomed to its products and services as being one of the best. Let’s get our attention to the Zelle mobile service.
Zelle’s impact has transcended its age. It has become one of the most effective mobile finance applications in the U.S.
And as such various banks and credit unions have signed up with it to allow their customers to benefit from the services it provides.
Because of this, PNC business account-holders want to find out if they can use it with their account.
Does PNC Have Zelle For Business Account
Yes, PNC allows members who operate their checking business accounts to use the services of Zelle. However, larger businesses are off the grid.
You can only use it as a mobile finance platform on PNC when your business is a small one.
Also, there are eligible businesses that are approved to use Zelle on PNC. Kindly read the paragraph below to find out the types of businesses it approves.
Who Can Use Zelle For Corporate With PNC
The following are some of the businesses PNC approves of using Zelle on its platform:
- Health and beauty services
- Home care services
- Adult and child care providers
How Do I Use Zelle With My PNC Business Checking Account
Kindly follow the steps below to use Zelle with a PNC business checking account:
- Kindly enroll on the PNC Business Bill Pay first
- Afterward, login to the online banking platform.
- From the home screen, tap on “Send Money with Zelle.”
- Provide your email address or mobile number
- You will receive a verification code on your device.
- Kindly enter this verification code.
- Proceed and review the terms and conditions for app usage
- You are then done with the process, and you can start using it with your business checking account.
Requirements To Receive Money On Your PNC Checking Corporate Account With Zelle
Below are the requirements to receive money on your PNC Corporate checking account with Zelle:
- Sign up for the PNC Business Bill Pay
- Email address
- U.S. mobile number
This is all that we have for on “Does PNC have Zelle for business account.”