As many account-holders at Jovia Financial Credit have been asking, “Does Huntington have Zelle”, we have set out this guide to address the current working relationship between Jovia Credit Union and Zelle.
Jovia Financial Credit Union has placed itself on a competitive platform with other financial institutions that offer the same services as the distinguished financial institutions in the U.S.
It has made its doors accessible to other financial institutions and mobile finance platforms to extend its customer unit.
With such an attribute of partnering with others, it is no surprise that its users ask if Jovia works with Zelle.
Zelle has made its way into the operations of various financial institutions as one of the unique mobile finance apps in the U.S.
This allows customers of many banks and credit unions to transfer funds instantly and easily to other bank accounts in the U.S.
However, can the same be said about Jovia? Let’s find out.
Does Jovia Have Zelle
Yes, customers of Jovia credit union can use the Zelle transfer feature on their platform as Jovia supports it. Before you can access the services of Zelle with Jovia, make sure you have successfully registered for it.
Requirements To Register Zelle With THis Credit Union
Here are the things you need to use Zelle with this Credit Union:
- You should have an active account with Jovia credit union
- A valid U.S. phone number
- Email address
- You should have signed up for Jovia online or mobile banking.
How Can I Register To Use Zelle With My Jovia Account
Follow the steps below to link Jovia Credit Union account to Zelle:
1. Start by opening the Jovia mobile application on your phone
2. Enter your login details to access the platform
3. On the home page, look for and click on “Transfer with Zelle.”
4. Proceed and click on “Get Started.”
5. On the next page, review and accept the terms and conditions of service.
6. An SMS will be sent.
7. Confirm the text message
8. After confirmation, go on and choose Primary Account.
9. Proceed to confirm your details as displayed on the screen to complete registering Zelle on the platform.
How Long Does It Take to Receive Money from Zelle with Jovia
Zelle funds transfers are characterized as being real-time. What this means is that users of Zelle can receive funds within a matter of minutes.
The only instance where it takes some additional time is when the recipient is a non-Zelle user. In that case, the person will be notified to register Zelle before access to the money can be granted.
This is all that we have for you on “Does Jovia have Zelle.”