Probably you operate an account with the Bank of West and may have heard of Zelle mobile payment service. But the question is, does Bank of West have Zelle?
If you wonder what relationship exists between them in terms of their operations, this article will concisely open you up to it.
This article features some information that will greatly serve the interest of someone who banks with the Bank of West.
The paragraphs of this guide will respond to questions like “Does Bank of West have Zelle” as well as steps for using Zelle with this bank.
Baking operations have witnessed tremendous assistance from online mobile financial technologies. One of these mobile apps accelerating banking operations, especially transactions, is Zelle mobile service.
Zelle is a mobile financial service that has partnered with many financial institutions and apps to transfer direct funds easily, safely, and quickly between any account in the US.
This is why Bank’s customers ask if Zelle supports transactions from their Bank.
Does Bank of West Have Zelle
Yes, Bank of West allows the services of Zelle on its platforms. This service is available to all users. All you need to do is to get enrolled on Zelle first. You can send and receive funds from almost all banks in the US with Zelle.
Requirements To Use Zelle On Bank of West
The following are what you need to use Zelle on the Bank’s platform:
- An active bank account with Bank of West. This can be any of these; checking account, savings account, CD, loan, mortgage, credit card, or an investment account.
- Bank of West account number and debit card
- Valid email address
How To Send Money With Zelle on Bank of West
Kindly follow the steps below to transfer money with Zelle on the Bank of West platform:
1. Open the Bank of West mobile app
2. Enter your login details to access the working interface
3. Look for and click on “Send Money with Zelle.”
4. On the next page, provide your email or mobile number. A verification code will be sent to you via SMS or email.
5. Enter the verification code received
6. Kindly read and accept the terms and conditions.
7. Click continue
8. On the next page, select the recipient from the contact list or enter the recipient’s mobile number.
9. Provide the amount. You can add a note. This is optional
10. Please review transaction details and tap on “Send.”to complete the process.
What Is Zelle’s Transaction Limit on Bank of West
Transactions via Zelle on the Bank’s platform are assigned limits. These limits have been expounded below.
There’s a daily limit of $5,000. This limit has been grouped as follow:
- $3,000 of this amount is a limit for Zelle payments using the recipient’s email or phone number
- The remaining $2,000 for non-Zelle payments using the recipient’s routing number and account number
Also, there is a monthly limit of $30,000. Below is how it has been parted:
- $15,000 limit for Zelle payments using the recipient’s email or phone number
- $5,000 applies to non-Zelle payments using the recipient’s routing number and account number
This is where we will end in this guide about “Does Bank of West have Zelle.”