Are you wondering whether you can change your cash app PIN? There are many reasons why you may want to change your PIN.
You may have forgotten your PIN, or your account is compromised. We will give you an answer on whether it’s possible to change your PIN and how you can go about it.
Can You Change Your Cash App PIN
Yes, it’s possible to change your cash PIN. You can effortlessly update your PIN using your cash app on your iPhone or Android.
To update your Cash App Card PIN/Password, go to your Cash App home screen and tap the profile icon.
Select Privacy & Security from the drop-down menu. Change your Cash App PIN and confirm it.
Every time you use the app or Card, you’ll be asked for your PIN.
Although the cash app will never notify you to change or reset your PIN, you can update it when faced with some scenarios like:
- Reclaiming your account after giving access to someone else
- When you forget your PIN
- Your account displays “Incorrect PIN” even when you input the right PIN. After successfully logging into your account, change your PIN right away.
What Is A Cash App PIN
Cash app PIN is a personal security code that you must input while making a Cash App transaction. It’s issued during the activation of your cash card, but you can change it at any time.
The PIN helps protect your account as it adds an extra degree of security since you are required to input it before making any transactions.
In this case, you can be assured of the safety and security of your confidential data.
How To Change Cash App PIN
It is quite common for some people to forget their passwords and PIN due to the many different applications and platforms that require them.
You don’t have to worry if you are one of them since changing your PIN on cash app is easy by following these simple steps:
1. Open the Cash App.
2. In the top right corner of the screen, tap the profile symbol.
3. Select “Privacy & Security” from the drop-down menu.
4. Choose “Change Cash PIN.”
5. Change your PIN and confirm your changes.
6. You should receive a text or email notification that your PIN has been updated when you confirm the changes.
7. Finally, your Cash App PIN has been changed.
If you receive one of these notifications and you did not change your PIN, you should immediately contact Square support.