In today’s guide, we shall provide you with step by step guidelines on how to transfer money from Venmo to Paypal
The rapid rise in mobile payment services and money transfer services comes as no surprise to most people.
These mobile payment services, of which Venmo and PayPal are part, have improved carrying out various financial transactions.
As stated earlier, Venmo and PayPal are both mobile payment and transfer services, with Venmo being a subsidiary of PayPal.
With this link between them, some users ask whether or not you can transfer money from a Venmo account to a PayPal account.
The answer to this question shall be rightly served in the subsequent paragraphs of this article.
The possibility to transfer money from Venmo to PayPal will serve a great need to its users to ensure easy and quick financial transactions.
Let us now answer the question: can I transfer money from Venmo to PayPal?
Can I Transfer Money From Venmo To PayPal
You cannot directly transfer funds from a Venmo account to a PayPal account since there is no link directly between these two mobile services.
Despite this fact, there is still an alternative way to send funds from your Venmo account to your PayPal account.
Transfer Venmo To Paypal Requirements
Below are the things you need for Venmo transfers:
- Adequate balance on your account
- Strong interest connection
How Can I Transfer Money from Venmo to PayPal
Follow these steps to send money from Venmo to PayPal:
1. Create a bank account and link your Venmo and PayPal account to it:
2. Open your PayPal account.
3. Select link banks and cards from the menu
4. Provide your banking details
5. Make two small deposits to finish setting up your PayPal account.
6. Open Venmo on your smartphone
7. Go to setting
8. Select payment methods
9. Next, Add a bank or card and choose your verification method.
10. Once the bank account has been linked, open Venmo.
11. Deposit to the bank account provided
12. Select the transfer option you want and click on the transfer
13. Afterward, open your PayPal account.
14. Select transfer money from the PayPal menu
15. Choose to add money to your balance, and you will see your bank account linked to both PayPal and Venmo.
16. Select the bank account and click Add to transfer the money.
How Much Does Venmo Charge To Transfer Funds To Paypal
Yes, you are charged a transaction fee when you send money from a Venmo account to your PayPal account. If you make the same currency transaction between Venmo and PayPal, its charge is very low and sometimes free.
This is all we have for you on how to send funds from Venmo to Paypal.