If you have been asking, Can I delete my Cash App account then here is a guide to serving your interest.
In this guide, we will be setting the question of the possibility of deleting a Cash App account alongside how to do it.
It is not surprising that some people ask the question since most mobile applications do not present users the option to get their account deactivated provided they want to.
In the paragraph below, we will find out how this concerns Cash App. Kindly let’s find out if you can close your Cash App account.
Table of Contents
Can I Delete the Cash App Account
Yes, you can delete your Cash App account if you see no need for it again. However, someone might ask, does delete it means you can’t use it anymore? Let’s find out below what happens after you have deleted your Cash App account.
How To Delete Cash App Account
Below are the steps to delete your Cash App account:
- Open Cash App from your smartphone
- Zero your account balance if there is any amount in it.
- Proceed and click the “Account icon” at the top right corner on the home screen
- From the account menu, select “Support” from the options.
- Next, tap “Something else” to continue.
- Go for “Account Settings”
- From the options available, click “Delete Personal Information.”
- Proceed and select “Contact Support.”
- This will notify the Cash App of your request to close your account. They will guide you through the remaining steps.
What Happens If I Close My Cash App Account
Upon deleting your Cash App account, your account details will be erased and no longer accessible to you. You can’t use the Cash App feature anymore unless you create another account.
Can I Delete My Account And Make A New One
Yes, you can make a new Cash App account after deleting the previous one. In creating another Cash App account, the requirements remain the same and the processes involved.
This is all we can provide you on how to close my Cash App account.