If you are searching for whether to delete my cash app account and make a new one, you are in the right place.
If you have concluded you need to terminate a cash app account, it is okay.
I guess you are wondering if you can create a new one later.
Here we have an answer to this question and much more.
Can I Delete My Cash App Account And Make A New One
Yes, you can delete the cash app account and then make a new one anytime you would like.
There is no limitation to signing up for an account after deleting the previous account.
You can use the details you used when signing up for the deleted account.
It is important to note that you cannot terminate a cash app account while holding any money.
The first thing is to clear the money in the cash app account by transferring it to a bank account or someone.
How To Delete Your Cash App Account
The following are steps to deleting the cash app account permanently before creating a new one.
Login to your cash app account
- At the top-right section, click the “profile” icon.
- Select the “support” link.
- You will be redirected to where you see several options.
- Click the “something else” option,
- You will be redirected to where there are several other options.
- Click the account settings option.
- Next, you will be redirected to your cash app account settings page
- Now you will see the delete account button named “close account” and. Click
- You will be redirected to a new page with an explanation of what you are about to do and what it means.
- If you would like to continue, click the confirm button.
- Your cash app now is permanently deleted.
After closing your cash app account, you can open a new account anytime you would like.