In this bank guide, we will throw more light on the Calbank mobile banking shortcode.
The confluence of the technology and financial sectors has birthed an innovative means through which financial operations are carried out nowadays.
The Calbank mobile banking is one of such products from the union of information technology and banks.
The introduction of this code has expedited the process of carrying out banking operations.
Most of the basic services like deposits, withdrawals, balance inquiries, among the rest, can now be carried out with ease and quickly just using your mobile phone.
This is a piece of good news for all customers of Calbank in Ghana, and the mobile banking shortcode gives you access to control your funds from your mobile phone provided you have activated the mobile banking service.
Table of Contents
What Is CalBank Mobile Banking Code
*771# is the USSD code that is used to access the CalBank mobile banking. This code will only work on your phone number after you have applied to be registered on the Calbank mobile money platform.
With this shortcode, you can access various banking and retail services at your convenience.
Why Calbank USSD Banking
The Calbank shortcode provides its users a whole lot of advantages, including:
- Easy and secured way of banking
- Minimizing the risk of theft
- Access to financial operations at any time and anywhere in Ghana
- Unique banking experience for customers
CalBank Mobile Banking Services
The code provides you with a wide range of services, including:
- Transferring funds to any mobile money wallet in Ghana
- Transferring cash to another CalBank account
- Contacting CalBank Customer Care agent
- Request to open a new CalBank account
- Paying bills, including DSTV and GOTV bills
- Checking account balance
- Buying mobile airtime
- Updating account information with CalBank
- Transferring money from your bank account to your mobile money wallet
How To Register On CalBank Mobile Banking Code
Follow the steps below to be registered on the Calbank mobile banking:
1. The Calbank mobile banking shortcode is available for all customers of Calbank.
2. Visit any Calbank branch near you with your account number, name, and mobile number.
3. Inquire about it from the customer service table
4. The mobile banking application form will be given to you to fill.
5. Submit it to the agent once you are done with it
6. The customer service agent will then proceed to complete the process.
7. An SMS will be sent to the number you provided on the form once the process is done.
Can Mobile Banking ShortCode Be Used Outside Ghana
No, the Calbank mobile banking code is only active within the borders of Ghana. However, this doesn’t mean you cannot access Calbank services outside Ghana whether you are a customer or not.
CalBank has other channels through which individuals outside Ghana can use their services.
Cost To Use Mobile Banking Code
There is no cost involved to use the Calbank shortcode, and it is a free service offered by Calbank to all of its customers. Not only is its usage free, but registering for the mobile banking platform is also free.
However, you must take note that you will be charged a fee for transactions you make using the service.